How it works
It's simple as 1,2,3...
To register your coaching services on the Exchange
- Sign up for your trial membership here
- Enter a few details about the areas you'd like to coach people on, your level of experience and your coaching approach (e.g three principles, NLP)
- Select some time slots on your Coaching Calendar to show other members when you're free to offer coaching sessions. (It doesn't matter where in the world you're located - The Coaching Exchange handles all the scheduling and time zone differences seamlessly.)
You'll receive a booking request by email whenever a member selects one of your vacant appointments.
Once you confirm the session, The Coaching Exchange will manage the rest - all you need to do is call your coachee at the agreed time.
If you need to rearrange a session or take a break from offering sessions, there's a button for that too!
To receive some coaching
- Simply click on the topics you would like coaching on
- Choose your preferred coaching approach if any
- The Coaching Exchange will show you a selection of coaches that are a good match for your needs
- Pick a coach and a time slot that works for you and The Coaching Exchange will inform them of your interest and let you know when the appointment has been confirmed.
You can choose as many coaches as you want, whenever you want, to coach you on any area of life or work that you require.
To collect testimonials
When someone has a great session with you as their coach, they can just click to leave a testimonial highlighting what they gained and how working with you could benefit others. These testimonials will appear on your profile, and if you'd like us to showcase them on the website and in our newsletters we'll be more than happy to spread the word.
...You see, we told you it was easy